Friday, February 3, 2012

Welcome!

Hi All!

My name is Alejandra and I am currently an aspiring event planner, dreamer, designer..you name it. I currently plan events in Miami, FL at an event venue and every weekend is a new experience in the industry. Every event gives me new ideas and creative ways to make things look more fab. On this blog I’ll share what I find inspiring, gorgeous, smart, creative, fresh and fun. I’ve always believed that being the best in your field means you know how to tackle every detail about it. Therefore, you will find ideas for food, décor, flowers, lighting, colors, fashion, etc. All things fab about events! After all, it’s the way all these details tie together that truly define the event. Thanks for following and I hope I can bring you some inspiration for your special event!

Ale
 
*I will be crediting the photographers if possible and I don’t take any credit for these photos. If there is a problem with a post, please contact me and I would be happy to take it down.  I do not own my own company and am not selling my event planning services. This blog is purely for inspirational purposes to give people ideas and show them some amazing details.  *

No comments:

Post a Comment