Thursday, February 23, 2012

Party Favors

I think every client asks me if I have any good ideas for party favors...so I decided i'd dedicate a post to the million dollar question! I've seen all...sorts..of things. Things that dont make sense, some that do, some that are odd, different, and some that are genius, cute, handy or pretty. I think lately the most cliche one that I am seeing are customized wine stoppers. Believe it or not, I still see the candy coated almonds. People...it's time to move on from the 70s! Let's be honest..sending people home with a candle or frame isn't very memorable. Edible is the way to go..they can actually enjoy this favor rather than put it on a shelf somewhere. Check out these adorable ideas for all sorts of events:


Baby shower favor...so cute!
source

An old wedding tradition is to send guests home with a slice of the wedding cake. A modern twist on this can be to send them home with mini sugar cookie cake replicas...so cute!
source















Perhaps for a children's birthday...send them home with mini gumball machines with a personalized tag. Adorable and fun!
source








A fellow Kappa's family company sells these adorable and delicious chocolate covered pretzels. You can place a custom order to match your theme! source









Dont wan't to give food out? Then drink up
folks! What better way to have your guests continue celebrating than by giving out mini bottles of champagne are trending and they are fun and cute! source









Get custom made cigars..1 per couple should suffice..the men will really enjoy this one! source
Of course..you cant go wrong with sending them home with some chocolate truffles! source












I saved my personal favorite for last...rent your favorite food truck for the end of the night and send your guests home with your favorite late night snack!  makes for great pictures too...
source

Ale




No comments:

Post a Comment